New CampusMetrics Product Provides Visibility into a School’s Financial Aid Information to Improve Insight into their Student Population
PHOENIX, March 1, 2016 – CampusLogic, creator of the first and only financial aid self-service platform, today announced the release of CampusMetrics, an analytics platform that provides visibility into a school’s student financial aid data. Now colleges and universities can improve insight into their student population with information reported on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), and other financial aid information.
“Until now, financial aid professionals have struggled to find an easy way to make all of the data in the aid office insightful and actionable – either they can’t get to it or they have to wait in line for IT to deliver it to them,” said Chris Chumley, Chief Operating Office for CampusLogic. “With CampusMetrics, we’re enabling financial aid professionals to improve data visibility with a library of pre-built dashboards that provide insights into their student population and quick query capabilities that do not require IT resources”.
CampusMetrics was built in the cloud to make it cost-effective and easy for financial aid offices to use. Users simply upload their data and immediately have access to built-in dashboards and querying capabilities. Key features include:
- Insight Library: Comprehensive library of pre-built visualizations provide aggregated financial aid information including application volume, Pell distribution, geography mapping of where ISIRs are coming from, and more.
- Quick Query: Users can easily make a query and export data to identify a specific population for outreach.
- StudentVerification and StudentForms Integration: Integration with other CampusLogic products enables customers to sign-in and use CampusMetrics immediately.
- Live in Five: CampusMetrics is available as a stand-alone product in the cloud, so schools can start using Dashboards and Queries in as little as five minutes.
CampusMetrics is available today as a preview release. To schedule a live demo, visit http://www.campuslogic.com/demo.
CampusLogic transforms the way colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student self-service platform. Modern, mobile, and personalized, CampusLogic’s cloud-based software simplifies financial aid management, so more students can complete financial aid and get into the classroom. With nearly 40 institutions and 300K+ active students, our customers optimize efficiencies, increase enrollment, and improve the student experience. CampusLogic recently won Invest Southwest’s Venture Madness, the Arizona Commerce Authority’s Arizona Innovation Challenge, and was recognized as the Ed Tech Innovator of the Year and 50 Most Promising Education Tech Solution Providers by CIO Review. For more information visit www.campuslogic.com.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/campuslogic
- Blog: http://campuslogic.com/blog/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/campuslogic
Media Contact for CampusLogic