New CL Connect Application Simplifies Customer Integration to Help FinAid Offices Realize 10X ROI Faster
PHOENIX, March 16, 2016 – CampusLogic, creator of the first and only financial aid self-service platform, today announced the release of CL Connect. An open-source web application, CL Connect enables customers to quickly and easily integrate their systems with the CampusLogic platform—with minimal effort. Now colleges and universities can fully automate the entire financial aid process, reduce financial aid process timelines, increase financial aid completion rates, and drive enrollment.
“Integration with existing systems to make processes seamless and automated is a key contributor to the ROI of our CampusLogic Financial Aid Platform,” says Chris Chumley, Chief Operating Officer. “But schools are busy, and their IT departments are even busier—this was leading many of our customers to opt for minimal or no integration.”
CL Connect streamlines processes, all but guaranteeing customers a 10-fold return on a CampusLogic product investment. Costs associated with manual paperwork, indexing documents for imaging, and IT costs related to writing one-off integrations are a thing of the past, thanks to CL Connect. Implementation of the CampusLogic platform with full integration can now be achieved for the typical institution 30 days from kick-off.
After installing and configuring CL Connect, the following integration points can be used:
- Automate ISIR Imports– ISIR files can be imported into the StudentVerification module of CampusLogic, instantly updating students’ task lists and requirements.
- Process ISIR Corrections In-bulk –ISIR corrections can be generated as a single file formatted for upload to the Department of Education.
- Keep SIS In Sync – Update your student system in real-time of the status of file review and document collection in CampusLogic. Any SIS – Banner, CampusVue, Colleague, Jenzabar, or Oracle/PeopleSoft – with minimal development.
- Auto-Index Documents for Imaging Systems – Retrieve pre-indexed documents from our APIs and deliver them to a designated location on your network where you imaging system can import them.
- Upload Awarding Files – For AwardLetter customers, automate in minutes the upload of awarding files for generating digital and dynamic award letters, shopping sheets or other financial aid notifications.
CL Connect is available today. Contact your Customer Success Manager or your Regional Director at CampusLogic to learn more.
CampusLogic transforms the way colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student self-service platform. Modern, mobile, and personalized, CampusLogic’s cloud-based software simplifies financial aid, so more students can get through the door into the classroom. With nearly 40 institutions and 300K+ active students, our customers optimize efficiencies, increase enrollment, and improve the student experience. CampusLogic recently won Invest Southwest’s Venture Madness, the Arizona Commerce Authority’s Arizona Innovation Challenge, and was recognized as the Ed Tech Innovator of the Year and 50 Most Promising Education Tech Solution Providers by CIO Review. For more information visit www.campuslogic.com.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/campuslogic
- Blog: http://campuslogic.com/blog/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/campuslogic
Media Contact for CampusLogic