WEBINAR: Break Through Budget Barriers
Pop quiz: What’s more likely? A) Budget cuts or B) a massive infusion of new funding. Asking for money to buy technology is hard. Learn how to develop a strategy that brings budget and benefits clearly into focus with advice from our guest panelists who’ve done it successfully!
- Mike Miller, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Services, University of California-Santa Barbara
- Jennifer Buckles, Director of Financial Aid, The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
- Andrea Caputo, Program Manager—Quality Assurance & Compliance, Cuyahoga Community College
- Getting what you want even during times of budget cuts
- Building—and socializing—your business case
- Acknowledging budget anxiety
- Reaching Gen Zers with authenticity, simplicity, mobility
- Why your staff and students want you to invest in SFS Tech
All attendees will receive our exclusive Ebook, “Break Through Budget Barriers,” along with our SFS Technology Buyer’s Checklist.