Financial Aid Process Assessment
A financial aid process assessment is an evaluation of your schools current financial aid procedures. Each financial aid process, policy, and procedure is reviewed to identify efficiencies, gaps, and improvement opportunities. The results are compiled in a proposal and a summary of findings with recommendations is provided.
Financial Aid Centralization
Centralization offers colleges and universities the opportunity to streamline financial aid processes through one central location. CampusLogic’s centralization services provide the following tools to ensure a smooth transition:
- Organizational management analysis and re-design
- Customization of your report management tools (e.g., service level metrics)
- Communication and change management strategies
- Customized training curriculum and quality assurance program
- A migration approach and stabilization plan
Financial Aid Training & Development
CampusLogic recognizes the importance and long-term benefits of training and developing staff. Utilizing our proven strategy, we help our clients improve quality and ensure compliance with your school’s policy and procedure and department of education regulations.
Our training strategy includes:
- Clear, concise, and detailed training manuals and process guides
- Multi-week classroom training programs (lecture format)
- Hands-on transaction processing in testing and live environment (lab format)
- Daily and weekly trend analysis enabling targeted ongoing training sessions