NACAC’s 72nd Annual National Conference runs September 22 to 24, and CampusLogic will be there in full-force. Here’s what we’re bringing to the thousands of college admission counseling professionals planning to attend:
- Everything you ever wanted to know about how easy, mobile, personalized financial aid drives enrollment and improves retention
- Mark McGinnis, Misty Myre, and Rick Dwyer will be answering all your Qs in #Booth1016
- Our “Game Changing Award Letters” session
Game-changing Award Letters – Thurs., Sept. 22, 11:30 a.m.
Students don’t understand award letter language and terminology. Need proof? There are 43 million student loan holders, yet one in five doesn’t understand the terms of his or her student loan. Don’t just provide information, drive understanding. Our 2016 National Conference Exhibitor Presentation can help.
What You’ll Learn
Enrollment professionals need an award letter experience that educates AND converts. CampusLogic’s AwardLetter has you covered. Learn how an easy, mobile, personalized award letter experience will boost enrollment and improve retention.
Mark McGinnis, National Director, CampusLogic, leads this session. He’ll discuss:
- The biggest award letter challenges and how to solve them
- How the right technology can simplify award letters for you & your students
Stop by Booth 1016 for a puzzling surprise, and enter our raffle for an Amazon Echo (Alec Baldwin not included.) Can’t wait to see everyone in Columbus!
Learn more about how to resolve retention challenges with transparent FinAid >