With an estimated half a billion financial aid documents being processed annually through financial aid offices, you’re drowning in paper. Going paperless is easier than you think and brings faster processing, higher completion rates, and quicker financial aid awards – not to mention the extra time you get to counsel students.
Learn how to:
– Automate the biggest paper culprits
– Go beyond PDFs to true self-service financial aid
– Improve the financial aid student experience
– Quantify the benefits of paperless financial aid
– Build the business case for entirely paperless financial aid
Watch the webinar
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about the future of financial aid, tips to optimize your FinAid office, and how easy, mobile, personalized financial aid can improve the student experience.